Today has been way too long.
– Woke up too early to a lot of snow and headed to the airport for a long flight (with two layovers) home
– Waited in the terminal with way too many people (due to two flights from the gate being delayed a few hours) and broken wifi
– Had flights, which were actually not too bad except for the fact that I developed a horrible headache during the last leg
– Got to SFO and waited for my bag with a headache… and waited… and waited
– Went to the baggage office to file a missing/delayed bag claim
– Headed to the bus stop and missed it by literally 30 seconds
– Waited another hour and a half for the next bus… headache getting worse
– Caught the bus at 9:20 instead of at 8:00 as I was planning
– Am now sitting at home pondering clothes for tomorrow (most of my good pants were in the bag that is currently missing) and being way too annoyed by kitty mewing in the other room and pondering taking some advil and going to bed
At least I was smart and carried on everything I didn’t want to lose (camera, cables, laptop, batteries). Still, that’s a lot of clothes (and boxes of red velvet cake mix, and Christmas presents) that I’ve potentially lost.
My head hurts so much. :(