I feel like listing all the different TCGs I own here, just for the sake of doing so. Alphabetical order, for ease of searching.
A (Yes) next to the game name indicates that I have played the game at least once. Plusses indicate how much I play the game (beyond “once”).
A (C) indicates I own additional cards for the game (i.e. bought more than a box of starter decks) and plusses indicate large additional purchases of cards.
A (ND) indicates a game that I don’t have decks for (usually because starters are randomized and I haven’t built decks yet).
- .hack//ENEMY TCG (Yes+++) (C+++)
- Austin Powers TCG (Yes; but it was so bad we didn’t finish the first game)
- Babylon 5 TCG
- Battlestar Galactica TCG
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer CCG
- Case Closed TCG (C+) (ND)
- Clout Fantasy CTG (Yes)
- Dragon Ball Z CCG (Yes+) (C+)
- Dragon Ball Z TCG (Yes) (C++)
- Fullmetal Alchemist TCG (Yes)
- Genio Card Game
- Gundam War CCG (Yes)
- Harry Potter TCG (Yes)
- Hecatomb TCG (Yes) (C)
- Inuyasha TCG
- Knights of the Zodiac TCG (Yes)
- Neopets TCG
- Pokemon TCG (Yes+++) (C+++)
- Rifts CCG
- Spycraft CCG (Yes)
- Star Trek CCG (Yes+) (C++++)
- Star Trek CCG Second Edition (Yes+) (C)
- Terminator TCG (Yes)
- Tribbles CCG (Yes)
- UFS (Yes) (C)
- WARS TCG
- X-Files TCG (C) (ND)
- X-Men TCG
- Yu Yu Hakusho TCG (Yes)
Additional games that I’ve played but do not own:
- Magic: The Gathering TCG
- Redemption TCG
- World of Warcraft TCG
Given that my goal is to play every TCG that I own at least once (what would be the point of buying starters otherwise?), anyone up for some of the ones not marked with (Yes)? I have all of them here with me in SF with the exception of X-Files and X-men.
Additionally, games that I’ve created:
(C) is how much I worked on the game, lack of one means I’ve only hammered out basic rules for the game and haven’t actually created cards.
(ND) indicates that I don’t have printed decks.
(I) indicates that the game was never finished to the point of being playable.
(P) indicates the game is still in the process of being created.
- Alan’s Friends TCG (ND) (I)
- Babies! TCG (ND) (P)
- Clusters TCG (Yes+) (C+)
- Darkness TCG (ND) (P)
- DDR TCG (C) (ND)
- Evolution TCG (C) (ND) (I)
- Pikmin TCG (C) (ND) (I)
- PPA Card Game (Yes) (C)
- PPA TCG (Yes++) (ND) (C++)
- PPA TCG v2 (Yes) (C+++)
- PSO TCG (Yes) (ND) (C)
- PSO TCG v2 (Yes) (ND) (C+)
- RPG Get! TCG (C+) (ND) (P)
- Saint Seiya CG (Yes) (ND) (C+)
- Starcraft TCG (Yes) (ND) (C+)
- STDs: TCG (ND) (C)
- Student Wars (Yes+) (C+++)
- Student Wars v2 (Yes) (C++)
- Supernatural TCG (C) (ND) (P)
- Tims: TCG (ND) (I)
- Websites: TCG (C) (ND) (I)
- Zeke’s Nose TCG (C) (ND)
Descriptions of the older ones can be found here.