Edit: bblum suggested posting photos of each person from each time interval as well. It’s been a while since I’ve done a personal coding project, so I hacked this site together in about an hour. You can view stats for people and such. There aren’t photos for everyone yet (since it is now 4 AM and I should sleep), but the basic site functionality should be working.
Edit edit: Done now. All photos have been uploaded. I accidentally missed a few, but those will be uploaded later this afternoon.
So Photoshop Album tells me that I have now taken 204,885 photos.
It’s also the end of April, so it’s time to post stats for people from the past 4 months.
My first photo of Ben:
September 5, 2007 at the Activities Fair. (It’s the back of his head though.)
My first photo of Tyler:
August 29, 2005 next to Henderson.
I was curious how many different people I know (or at least knew enough to identify visually and assign a tag for), so I went through my tag bin.
- By rough category:
- 71 people in Arizona (basically middle school plus a few random people from there)
- 110 people in the Bay Area (including CMU people who have moved here)
- 436 people at CMU
- 151 people at PPA
- 20 people from PSLC (summer internship my sophomore year of college)
- 95 people at Salesforce (not including Sharon, Charles, Andrew, Matt, and Justin)
- 23 people at Viz (summer internship my junior year of college)
- 59 people in other random categories (Pittsburgh, Ohio, Colorado, Thailand)
for a total of roughly 965 people.